Safety speed monitoring interfaces. Safety level up to PL e - SIL 3.
SV MR0 - Safety speed monitoring relay for Overspeed and Zero speed control.
SV MR0 U - Safety speed monitoring relay for Underspeed control.
Both modules integrate:
• Manual or Automatic restart selectable.
• EDM feedback input for external contactors monitoring.
• Enable inputs used, for instance, when monitoring the same axis, in different working phases, with more SV MR0 configured with different thresholds.
• Faults signalled by LED “Fault” and a PNP system status output.
• PNP status output indicating overspeed or underspeed thresholds crossing.
• Both modules have 2 inputs for PNP proximities switches.
P1 and P2 selectors allow to set numeric values from 01 to 99. P2 selector allows to set a multiplier to apply to the numeric value obtained with the first two. The multiplier can be set in “Hz” or in “rpm” (round per minute).
Note : Only when the proximities switches sensor show a single pulse per turn, the value in “rpm” corresponds to the value in “ipm” (pulse per minute).
Safety Speed Monitoring